".....,I think I'll go eat worms! Big fat juicy ones, Eensie weensy squeensy ones, See how they wiggle and squirm!" Remember that song? Click HERE to get all the lyrics and you can also listen to it from BusSongs.com.
12 tbsp sugar
8. Roll your worms in the superfine sugar.
Click HERE to get another recipe that makes dual Orange and Raspberry Gummi Worms. There are many other variations out there!
FUNNY GUMMI FACTS:
- Gummi bears are one of the only, if not the only, type of candy to be turned into a television show
- Gummi bears were originally called ‘dancing bears’
- Today, gummi candy is available in a variety of shapes - spiders, watches, hamburgers, pizza, bugs, feet and more. However, bears and worms are the most popular.
- Red is the most popular color of gummi candy
GUMMI WORM HUNT:
- Give each child a plate with three gummy worms covered in whipped cream.
- Give each child a and cup.
- RULES: The first child to find the gummy worms using their mouths NOT their Hands and get them into their cup is the winner!
- Remember No Hands allowed!!!